I’m not sure there’s anything I love more than peanut butter cups and these homemade white chocolate cups are no exception. With just 4 ingredients, you can whip up a tasty snack for those late night savory and sweet cravings. This might be one of our easiest recipes to date. Good luck having just one…
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup Peanut Butter (any preference)
3 tablespoons honey or 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
A few pinches of salt
Confetti sprinkles (a must)
- In a medium bowl mix peanut butter, honey or sugar, salt if using, with a fork until well combined. Refrigerate.
- Place mini or regular cupcake liners in a muffin tray (I used this mini tray)
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. (If needed: add a teaspoon or two of vegetable oil to thin out.) And pour a thin layer into each tin. Freeze for a minute or two.
- Scoop out small balls of peanut butter and flatten and form them to fit inside the cups leaving room at the top to cover them with chocolate.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and drop 1/2 teaspoonfuls over the top of each one, smooth out and refrigerate until set. Store long-term in the refrigerator or freezer.
Love white chocolate? Make sure to check out my recipe for White Chocolate Popcorn.
Just as addicting!
Photography: Libby Rasmussen