Earlier this month, I made a short list of things I wanted to accomplish in July. One very important item was to start switching over to more natural and chemical-free cleaning supplies and it's almost as if Grove Collaborative read my mind. I started using Grove Collaborative a few months ago when I became very frustrated with a lot of the grocery-store, chemical-heavy products. I didn't feel like I was getting my money's worth. I hated wearing rubber gloves to clean (and save my manicure) and most importantly, I hated the smell. Grove makes it easy for me to get all of the natural products I want, delivered to my door, when I actually want them. That means, you get your products when you run out or want more. No need to worry about stock-piling up on products. And I'm actually spending less on cleaning supplies than before and saving obnoxious (and expensive) trips to Target.
I first heard about Caldrea in one of Grove's newsletters - which I actually love and read because they have awesome cleaning tips like these:
Here's what you'll get for FREE with purchase.
Free Caldrea dish soap
Free Caldrea countertop spray
Free Grove Collaborative Be Good dish brush
Valued more than $30!
If you're new to Grove Collaborative, you'll get all of this for free with a $20 purchase (no hard considering Grove has everything you need, from body lotion, candles, to chemical and fragrance-free tampons.)
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove here. You will receive the Caldrea Summer Cleaning bundle for freewhen you sign up & spend $20!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove will then use to customize your first basket. This takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items. You can customize each order, spread out your shipments to fit your shopping needs, and cancel at anytime.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
And if you're already a Grove member, awesome! You'll get a Grove Collaborative Be Good brush when you use this link.
Don't forget, this offer is only available until July 17 or while supplies last! There’s a limited number of kits available, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. Also, Grove does not currently ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii and most importantly, Grove beats Amazon Prime prices on Caldrea so make sure to get them here!
While I love all four of the scents: Sea Salt Neroli, Pear Blossom Agave, Ginger Pomelo, and Tangelo Pal Fond, the Ginger Pomelo is my all time favorite. But hey, why just try one? Get them all!
Disclaimer: The post was sponsored by Grove Collaborative. All opinions are my own and I only endorse products that I love and use often. Make sure to let me know if you love and use Grove! I love sharing helpful tips, tricks, and products on Libby Living Colorfully!